I’m going to warn you in advance. This blog post is a sales pitch! I want to be fair to you and respect your time.
Paper vs. Digital is like rotary phone vs. smart phone. I can’t argue the that fact that doing paper estimates can be really fast and simple at times. However, if you look at the total work flow involved, beyond the ease of circling numbers, you’ll see that paper ends up costing you more money in the long-term.
Let’s see what paper can’t do?
- It can’t track data through automated work flow system
- It can’t be stored in a way that it’s always in the palm of your hand
- It can’t be emailed
- It can’t be edited cleanly
- It can’t look professional
- It can’t be instantly turned into an invoice
Those are just a few examples, and I’m sure you get the point….