*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
This update includes major changes to our back-end system. In order to avoid any weirdness or issues with your existing data, please update immediately.
The PDR Mobile team has been burning the midnight oil to bring some exciting new features to our members. Our Project feature allows for multiple site management capabilities with the ability to invite any technician to a project. We can scale 1000’s, no project is too big. We also have included the ability to create your own Custom Matrix.
Along with the Project features & Custom Matrix features, there are a number of other cool enhancements the team has created as well. At the end of the day, it’s all about Keeping You Pushin’.
Check out what’s new:
- Project creation: This is for both hail techs and route techs. It’s an easy way to organize work flow during cat-hail events, and route techs can organize their wholesale customers as well. Collaboration is super-easy. We have several tutorials on this feature, as well as, for all our features. Project viewing rights are customizable to ‘My jobs’ and ‘All jobs’.You can add existing PDR mobile members for free. All work done within the project belongs to the project owner. No extra work required, and all invoicing is seamless on the back end.
- Custom Hail Matrix: We allow our members the ability to clone an existing pre-loaded matrix, edit the panel pricing, create and/or remove add-ons, and modify the oversize price.
- Compare Repair vs. Replace: This feature provides the ability to quickly verify that the PDR repair is the most cost effective repair option. We allow the ability to document OEM, Aftermarket, or Recycled parts comparison along with blend or no blend when comparing to a conventional repair. We allow for the data to be added as an estimate note or an internal file note as well. Check out the video.
- Add Members: You can add members to your account at a huge discount ($15.00 per month). The added member will only be able to work for the account owner, as all their work will be branded with the account owner’s information. Anyone can become an account owner and collaborate with others for free.
- Free Account Admin: We allow for unlimited admin accounts for back office support. There is no charge unless you want them to have access to the app. Then it’s a small up-charge of $15.00 per month.
- Updated PDF Documents: Insurance information, signature capture, invoice creation date, EIN number, company logo, include or exclude photos in PDF file, and display rate matrix used.
- Signature Capture: Get an authorized signature for an estimate and a quote. The signature auto populates when you create an invoice – no extra work required.
- Tax Calculations: Tax calculations are calculated after any discounts. We have included a labor tax toggle for those states that require labor to be taxed.
The above features make up the bulk of the new release, however, we have also tweaked many little things to enhance the overall user experience. Here are a few of those small tweaks that you will notice: Color enhancements in the estimate panel layout, pop up notices are easier to understand, view your logo before save, some button and icon updates for a cleaner look, and as always, all the changes are across all platforms and devices.
Some of these changes may require you to logout and log back into the app to take effect.
Check out our video tutorials and be sure to follow us on social media.
PDR Mobile – It Keeps You Pushin’